The podiatry team is made up of Podiatrists, Podiatry assistants and admin staff who are responsible for delivering podiatry services across Lothian. All our Podiatrists are registered by the Health and Care Professions council (HCPC).
We aim to help you to:
- Relieve pain
- Maximise function and mobility
- Prevent or minimise deformity
- Reduce the risk of ulceration and amputation.
- Prevent future foot problems through health education
- Self care where appropriate
To self refer you can call on 0131 537 4550.